1. It’s safer than smoking: The Royal College of Physicians in the United Kingdom, Public Health England, and the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine in the United States all agree that vaping is safer than smoking cigarettes. According to the Public Health England, vaping is “at least 95 percent less harmful.” Because vaping does not involve combustion, there is no smoke, and smoke is what causes the tar and carbon monoxide that cause the majority of the long-term health problems associated with smoking. Being smoke-free has numerous health benefits, including improved lung and heart function, as well as improved senses of smell and taste.
2. No noxious odors: One of the biggest benefits of vaping is that you, your clothes, your home, and your car will no longer smell like smoke. The smell of vaping is distinct from the smell of stale smoke and cigarette butts. Even tobacco-flavored vapes don’t have the smell of burning tobacco. The smell of vapor is barely discernible to many people. You may even receive compliments!
3. Full control over nicotine intake: When you vape, you have complete control over the amount of nicotine you take in. E-juice comes in a range of nicotine strengths, from nicotine-free to high-strength nicotine. You can control the amount of nicotine in your vape or go completely nicotine-free. Most vapers begin with high nicotine levels and work their way down to lower strengths, or even completely eliminate nicotine.
4. Vapor output control: Vaping allows you to control the amount of vapor you exhale, which is an important aspect of the experience. For convenience and low vapor volume, some vapers prefer smaller devices like pod vapes, while others prefer high-powered mods for cloud chasing. You can fine-tune your vapor volume by adjusting the power output, airflow, and coil type, which also affects the flavor. Depending on how you vape, you can be as subtle and stealthy as you want, or as showy as you want.
5. Flavors to suit every taste: E-juice comes in an almost infinite variety of flavors. Fruit, desserts, beverages, mint and menthol, and tobacco are among the most popular flavor categories. You can also make your own vape juice if you don’t like what’s available commercially.
6. Instant gratification: While advanced vapes may necessitate some initial tinkering, there are many simpler vapes that come pre filled and ready to use. Taking a hit is as simple as pressing a button or drawing on the device once the vape is ready (some have an automatic draw). While all vaping devices require a charged battery and e-juice to function, the average vape can last you all day with little to no maintenance.
7. A range of price points to suit all budgets: The vaping industry is large and competitive. There are numerous products in every price range, ranging from ten dollars to hundreds of dollars, that can accommodate almost any user. Whether you’re looking for a simple disposable e-cigarette or a sophisticated vape mod with premium e-liquid, there’s a vape for you.
8. No prior vaping experience required: While collecting vaping gear or learning how to build your own coils can be a fun hobby, you can also have a great vaping experience right away as a beginner. There are plenty of quality vaping products that don’t require any prior experience, ranging from beginner starter kits to simple pod vapes.
9. Availability and accessibility: Nowadays, good vapor products can be found in vape shops, convenience stores, gas stations, and even smoke shops. There are also online vape shops that will deliver vaping supplies to your home.